The Club library has a variety of books for bridge players of all levels. These are available on loan to members.
How to borrow a library book
- All books are numbered. Take the card for the book you want to borrow from the box and write your NAME and the DATE BORROWED on the card.
- Return card to box.
- When you return the book, write the DATE RETURNED on the card.
- Return card to box and put book back on the bookshelf IN NUMERICAL ORDER.
- PLEASE return your book(s) within ONE MONTH. Keeping books longer is unfair to other members.
- Bridge Documents
- Click on one of the links below to download a Word or PDF Guide describing how to use the Replay and Analyze option on the Results page to run the Bridge Solver software.